Monday, June 6, 2011

Open House

Hear ye! Hear ye! Come one and come all. The day has come to tour our laneway house. June 11th and 12th 18th and 19th (that's Saturday and Sunday) from 1pm to 4pm our doors are open. Now is your chance to bring up all the questions you've been dying to ask like, "Does Akua really get along with her in-laws?" and  "What the heck is Paperstone?" 


Our address is 3597 West 23rd Avenue. The house still looks like a construction site so that should be your first clue. Looking forward to hosting you all. 




1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here. Townhouse development Melbourne

    ReplyDelete